MultimediaLimitlessTechnology

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Institute of Visualization Design

Sheridan College seams to offer a wide variety of different technologies and continues to surprise me with various examples of these technologies throughout the school facility. Today I experienced a small adventure of the visualization design institute which took me through several flash, html, and video developments. These developments ranged from online tests, educational and training games, as well as, a video that allowed the audience to participate. The interaction with a movie being played was very interesting, however, with a bit of improvement, it could have a greater impact. The movie gave a series of multiple-choice options which altered the scenes slightly but resulted in the same conclusion. However, my opinion of a movie is not to be interactive. I feel that a short ten or 15 minute movie clip or game would be more suitable for this kind of technology and probably more stimulating. All in all, the experience was entertaining and I look forward to being a part of these growing technologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home